The Central Coast Mariners are knocking on the door of the Isuzu Ute A-League Men’s Grand Final and with a positive result this Saturday night at Industree Group Stadium against Adelaide United they will advance to the grandest stage of them all for the first time in 10 years.
Rivalry will be on show as the best of the best of Australian football go to battle. Experience all the noise, colour and edge of your seat action of the finals.
Tickets on sale now through Ticketek only: click here for Tickets
Last time they met
The Mariners reigned victorious in the first leg of the Semi-Final last Saturday night – defeating Adelaide United away from home 1-2.
It didn’t start off well for the Yellow and Navy Army as they conceded a penalty in the first few minutes of the game which Socceroo, Craig Goodwin dispatched into the back of the net. From that point on it was all Mariners as they put on an attacking showcase and eventually got their rewards when James McGarry converted a stunning shot from outside the box to level up the scores 15 minutes into the contest. The Mariners did get their second and the eventual winning goal a few minutes before half-time when super striker and cult hero Jason Cummings was played in before finishing into the bottom corner.
Historically, Central Coast has won 4 of the last 5 meetings but Adelaide is ahead in the head-to-head record between the two, winning 20 to the Mariners 10 with only 1 draw ever being played.
- Central Coast Win (by any margin): Mariners advance to the Grand Final
- Draw: Mariners advance to the Grand Final
- Adelaide Win by 1 Goal: Game goes to extra time and possibly penalties if the game is still tied on aggregate at the end of the 30-minute extra period.
- Adelaide Win by 2+ Goals: Adelaide advance to the Grand Final
Event Day Schedule
6:15pm: Gates Open
7:45pm: A-League Men’s Semi-Final: Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United
- Central Coast Mariners Members cards WILL NOT scan in. Tickets must be purchased for this event.
- Make sure you download the Ticketek app for easy access to your tickets
- Share tickets with your group and have them ready prior to entry
- Make sure your print at home tickets have all been printed and folded ready to scan prior to entry
Important Traffic & Transport Advice
Fans are strongly encouraged to ARRIVE EARLY to avoid queues and with a big crowd expected the precinct will be busy. Get here early and enjoy the pre-match atmosphere on the Western warm-up field where there will be fun family activities and food trucks!
If you are driving please plan to arrive extra early to allow for time into the precinct and to find a parking spot.
Getting to the Stadium
- From Sydney
- Head north on to the Sydney Newcastle Freeway for approximately 45kms (45mins approx)
- From Newcastle
- Head south on the Sydney Newcastle Freeway for approximately 50kms (45-50mins approx)
- From Gosford
- Take the Gosford/ Woy Woy Exit which will carry you onto the Central Coast Highway
Follow the Central Coast Highway down into Gosford for approximately 8 minutes, stay on the main road, you will come to Brian McGowan Bridge travel over this bridge, Industree Group Stadium is on your left.
Gosford Train Station is located approximately 300m from Industree Group Stadium with regular train services running to and from Sydney’s CBD, North Shore and Newcastle. For up-to-date train info including trackwork alerts check transportnsw.info
Several car parks are located within easy walking distance from Industree Group Stadium.
- Gosford City car park (P1) is approximately 100m away – Mon-Fri- Hourly fees apply, Sat-Sun $10 flat rate
- Gosford Train Station (P2) is approximately 300m away – Access via Opal card in conjunction with any valid train journey
- Central Coast Leagues Club provides free parking for members (P3)
No parking locations exist in the vicinity of Industree Group Stadium. Motorists are advised not to park on footpaths and nature strips to avoid being issued a fine and to park within designated parking areas only.
Taxi ranks can be located at:
- Central Coast Leagues Club
- Gosford Station – William Street, Gosford
Call 131 008 for bookings.
Food and Beverage
Take advantage of the day and get here early to enjoy the offerings from the many food trucks and an additional bar out on the Western warm up field that will be selling a number of delicious treats including:
- Chips on a stick
- Ice Cream
All of our standard Food concession stands and Bars will be open along our concourses for this event.
Food available includes: Vilis pies, sausage rolls, fish and chips, burgers, hot chips, hot dogs, cold drinks, ice creams and crisps – there will also be a Gozleme stand on the North-East concourse.
You are welcome to bring your own home packaged food into the venue- but strictly no takeaway style or commercial food (McDonalds, KFC etc.) it is also prohibited to bring alcohol or glass into the venue, all drinks must be unopened.
Central Coast Mariners merchandise will be available for sale in the following locations:
- Western Level 1 concourse behind Bay 6
- Northeast concourse corner behind Bay 20
Industree Group Stadium Membership
Want to watch this game, and all events at the Stadium in style? Enquire about our Stadium Membership and all the benefits here: IGS Membership
- Your very own centrally positioned reserved seat in the undercover upper level of the Western Grandstand (see seating map) for all events including all sport, entertainment and community events at Industree Group Stadium. Click here for list of events.
- 10% discount on food and drink purchases within the Stadium at all events (show your current Membership card to receive your discount).
- Opportunities to purchase additional Member tickets for selected events (subject to availability for relevant events).
- Industree Group Stadium Member pack including a Member cap, lanyard and Membership card.
- Industree Group Stadium Members VIP express entry gate for all events.
- Invites to special events and experiences including an inner-sanctum behind-the-scenes guided tour of Industree Group Stadium.
The forecast in Gosford for Saturday’s Mariners Semi-Final is Sunny with a slight chance of a shower (20% chance), light winds with a maximum of 19C. We recommend dressing for the conditions, especially as not all seats are undercover. For the latest forecast, please click here.
Corporate Entry: Via Gate 2 East and Gate 4 West.
IGS Members Entry: Via gate 4 West – or through any turnstile.
All Other Ticket Holders: Via the Gate on your ticket.
Conditions of Entry: click here
Everything you need
- General Admission tickets for the Central Coast Mariners’ second leg home semi-final at Industree Group Stadium on Saturday 20 May is on sale here.
- Stadium Members have this game included in their 2023 Membership package. Enquire about becoming an Industree Group Stadium Member here: https://industreegroupstadium.com.au/membership/
- You can experience the Mariners home semi-final in style with Premium Catered Hospitality options – click here.
- Visiting the Central Coast? Why not make a weekend of it. Check out where to stay and play here: https://www.lovecentralcoast.com/
Enjoy the game!
Information on this page is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change.