Industree Group Stadium is proudly managed and operated by VenuesLive Management Services (CC) Pty Ltd as agent for Central Coast Council ABN 73 149 644 003.
Industree Group Stadium respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
- Your personal information is important to Industree Group Stadium
Industree Group Stadium respects the importance of your privacy and that you have a right to make your own choices about how your personal information is collected and used.
- What personal information do we collect and hold?
Industree Group Stadium may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email, mail and street address,
- Telephone and facsimile numbers,
- Bank details,
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Details of the products and services that we may purchase, have purchased or enquired about from you, together with any additional information necessary for us to respond to your enquiries and generally to complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website, call centre, our social media sites, or through our representatives or
- Collecting information about you
- provide Industree Group Stadium your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase Industree Group Stadium products and/or services;
- participate in an Industree Group Stadium competition;
- interact with Industree Group Stadium through social media (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter);
- register on the Industree Group Stadium website or use the Industree Group Stadium Wi-Fi service, Industree Group Stadium and Telstra may collect information on how you use the Industree Group Stadium website and the Wi-Fi service; and
- if you contact Industree Group Stadium, Industree Group Stadium may also keep a record of that contact.
Industree Group Stadium will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
- What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- Industree Group Stadium may not be able to provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- Industree Group Stadium may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want,
- Industree Group Stadium may be unable to contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to Industree Group Stadium,
- Industree Group Stadium may not be able to purchase goods and/or services from you.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies.
Cookies also enable Industree Group Stadium to offer products and services for purchase on line.
Anyone may opt out of these programs at any time by clicking here.
- Using and disclosing your personal information.
Industree Group Stadium’s purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with:
- information that interests you;
- information about events at Industree Group Stadium; and
- special offers that are relevant to your interests.
Industree Group Stadium will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- Industree Group Stadium believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at Industree Group Stadium, any member of the public or of Industree Group Stadium.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the Central Coast Stadium website or attending Central Coast Stadium, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that Central Coast Stadium thinks you are likely to be interested in. Central Coast Stadium does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide Central Coast Stadium with advertisements and inform Central Coast Stadium of the kind of audience they wish to reach. Central Coast Stadium then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the Industree Group Stadium website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, Industree Group Stadium may sometimes share your personal information with its corporate partners (including the telco partner that operates the Wi-Fi service), a hirer of Industree Group Stadium (such as the Central Coast Mariners, NRL FFA), or a third party payment processor (to process payments for services Industree Group Stadium provides).
Industree Group Stadium will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
- When Industree Group Stadium will contact you
Industree Group Stadium will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you.
If you agree, Industree Group Stadium may contact you at the email or other address that you provided Industree Group Stadium in order to provide you with:
- updated information about the Industree Group Stadium website;
- other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about Industree Group Stadium and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by sending an email to email@example.com and asking to be removed from Industree Group Stadium’s mailing list.
Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
- You can access the information Industree Group Stadium keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information Industree Group Stadium holds about you, contact Industree Group Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The file of your personal information retained by Industree Group Stadium will be made available to you within 14 days.
- Changing and updating the information Industree Group Stadium has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact Industree Group Stadium at email@example.com and Industree Group Stadium will amend your personal information accordingly.
- Deleting the information Industree Group Stadium has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let Industree Group Stadium know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Industree GroupStadium will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons.
If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from Industree Group Stadium, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking “No” or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails Industree Group Stadium sends to you.
From time to time, Industree Group Stadium conducts competitions on the Industree Group Stadium website and through Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
When Industree Group Stadium runs these competitions, you will be provided with the choice of being added to a mailing list to receive further contact from Industree Group Stadium.
Unless you choose to receive further communications from Industree Group Stadium, the information which we collect from your entry in the competition is not used for any purposes other than for the competition.
- Storage and security of your personal information
Industree Group Stadium will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which Industree Group Stadium holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
Access to this information is restricted to Industree Group Stadium employees who have specific authorisation.
Industree Group Stadium also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so Industree Group Stadium cannot absolutely promise that the information you provide to Industree Group Stadium will always be totally secure.
Industree Group Stadium will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Industree Group Stadium will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
- Industree Group Stadium and links to other websites
Industree Group Stadium provides links to websites outside of Industree Group Stadium’s website.
These linked websites are not under Industree Group Stadium’s control and Industree Group Stadium is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to Industree Group Stadium’s website.
Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, Industree Group Stadium advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
- What to do if you have a problem or question
If Industree Group Stadium becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with the Industree Group Stadium website, Industree Group Stadium will work to address these concerns promptly.
- Future changes
Industree Group Stadium is committed to being one of Australia’s leading stadiums, hosting world-class sporting and entertainment events.
This means that Industree Group Stadium’s business will continue to evolve and improve as new products, services and features are introduced.
Accordingly, Industree Group Stadium will review and update its policies as required.
Corporate area locations & seating
To view our corporate map, please click the link below