The CommBank Matildas – the pride of Australia – will feature in a Cup of Nations blockbuster this February in another jewel in the crown of a huge calendar year of events at Industree Group Stadium, the hub of sport and entertainment on the Central Coast.
2023 promises to deliver one of the most diverse schedules ever seen on the Coast, with major events across international and A-Leagues football, plus NRL and entertainment, community, business and charity events.
You can secure Premium Seating and VIP Access for ALL events at Industree Group Stadium by becoming a Stadium Member. Details of the Stadium Membership offer are [here].
Among the highlights of a packed 2023 schedule of events at Industree Group Stadium:
- The CommBank Matildas will play Czechia (7:10pm) on the opening night of the Cup of Nations tournament on Thursday 16 February – a crucial lead-up game to the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup later this year. World Cup rivals Spain and Jamaica will also play that night (4:10pm);
- The Central Coast Mariners – flying high on the ladder – will play a further four home games at the Stadium in the A-League men’s 2022/23 season, with a high potential of securing a Home Final in May;
- Back-to-back NRL Pre-Season Double-Headers are scheduled for Friday 10 February and Friday 17 February featuring six NRL premiership clubs. (full details and hospitality options);
- The Sydney Roosters will play the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in a cracking NRL Sunday afternoon premiership game on 4 June at the family-friendly kick-off time of 2pm; Hospitality options already selling fast: https://industreegroupstadium.com.au/corporate-hospitality/roosters-bulldogs/
- The Euro Champions of women’s football, the England Lionesses, will call the Stadium home for the duration of the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup. Stadium ;
- The Mariners will launch their A-League Women’s team at the back end of 2023, with their home matches to be played at Industree Group Stadium.
Demand is so high for the NRL premiership game between the Roosters and Bulldogs at Industree Group Stadium, corporate hospitality has all but sold out months ahead of the match.
In a boon for NRL fans, both the Roosters and South Sydney Rabbitohs will play a home premiership match on the Central Coast in season 2024 and beyond.
The Coast is buzzing with excitement as local club the Central Coast Mariners continues to set alight the A-League, proving they are a genuine title chance in season 2023/24.
Next up for the Mariners at home is a crucial game against Western Sydney Wanderers on Saturday 28 January, with further home matches against Wellington Phoenix (Friday 24 February) and Brisbane Roar (Saturday 1 April) leading up to one of the games of the season . . . Central Coast Mariners v title hotshots Melbourne City on Saturday 15 April.
That will be a prelude to the A-Leagues Finals, with the Mariners having every chance of securing a Home Final at Industree Group Stadium in May.
Big community sporting days are scheduled at the Stadium throughout 2023, including the Central Coast Junior Rugby League Grand Finals on Sunday 27 August and the Central Coast Rugby Union Grand Finals on Saturday 23 September.
Key business, charity and cultural events are also in the pipeline, including the Central Coast Music Festival on Saturday 16 September and the Business NSW Youth Festival on Friday 24 November.
Strap yourself in for a rollicking year of Sport & Entertainment at Industree Group Stadium on the Central Coast!
Do yourself a favour . . . become a Stadium Member today and secure Premium Seating and VIP Access for ALL events at Industree Group Stadium. Details of the Stadium Membership offer are [here].