Get ready for #FabulousFeb at Industree Group Stadium on the NSW Central Coast
Strap yourselves in . . . February promises to be a rollercoaster of emotions as an amazing run of live sport and entertainment action unfolds on the Central Coast!
As a blockbuster 2024 event calendar takes shape, Gosford’s waterfront Industree Group Stadium has confirmed February will be a summer month to remember featuring 6 event dates, 4 football games, 3 NRL pre-season fixtures and a motorsport spectacular.
Here’s how the #FabulousFeb action will roll out on the Coast:
- Sunday 4 February: Liberty A-League – Central Coast Mariners v Western United (6pm);
- Saturday 10 February: A-Leagues Double-Header. Liberty A-League – Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory (5pm); Isuzu Ute A-League – Central Coast Mariners v Sydney FC (7:45pm);
- Sunday 11 February: NRL Pre-Season Match. South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (4pm);
- Saturday 17 February: NRL Pre-Season Challenge Double-Header. Newcastle Knights v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (1:45pm); Sydney Roosters v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (3:45pm);
- Sunday 18 February: Isuzu Ute A-League. Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers (5pm);
- Saturday 24 February: Freestyle Kings Live, Stadium Tour 2024 (4:30pm).
The run of elite live sport and entertainment at Industree Group Stadium will be a boon for local business on the Central Coast, driving visitation throughout February after the busy December and January holiday months.
Fans are encouraged to book tickets and accommodation early to avoid disappointment.
The full 2024 calendar of events (with more still to come!) can be found here: www.industreegroupstadium.com.au
Want to watch the Central Coast action in style with family and friends? Consider a premium experience option. Register your corporate hospitality interest at email@example.com .
Or why not lock in ALL events ALL year round on the Coast? Consider a Stadium Membership: Visit industreegroupstadium.com.au/membership for full details and to sign up online today.